View Single Post
Old July 21 2012, 03:30 PM   #215
Admiral Bear
Captain

Re: Star Trek London - All 5 captains to be there!

Rarewolf wrote: View Post
Admiral Bear wrote: View Post
the widely hated Bedwell.
News to me.

He doesn't seem to be getting any better answers about certain questions than some posters, but he seems decent enough to me.
I was once told that in the early days of the forum, Bedwell deliberately wound up a few people to the point where he was threatened with violence. I think these people were also quite big spenders at SM events. A few years ago, Joiner even took his mod privileges away. If people liked him, he wouldn't have the nickname Snout Face. You should read his twitter feed. The hypocrisy and stupidity of what he writes is incredible.

As for answering people's questions, he gives everyone the answers he's told to give. He and the other mods on there have a crib sheet that they just cut and paste responses from. It's not that he hasn't been told the answers to people's questions. You'll notice that Joiner never answers anyone's questions unless he wants to. Ask a "difficult" question and you won't get a response other than Bedwell or other mod with their automated crib sheet.