View Single Post
Old July 19 2012, 07:12 PM   #99
Christopher
Writer

Re: The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes cartoon cancelled

Brikar99 wrote: View Post
Does this also mean that the voice cast is the same?
The only information I have is in the link I provided. No mention was made of the voice cast. I would imagine that if it is meant to be a continuation, then it would probably keep the same voice cast, and indeed Marvel has been known to use the same actors for voice roles in multiple continuities (for instance, Fred Tatasciore is their usual Hulk and Steve Blum is their usual Wolverine).

On the other hand, in-continuity revamps don't always stick with the same cast. The "teenage" Ben 10 shows recast most of the voices, even of adult or alien characters (Grandpa Max and Tetrax were the only major characters not recast). The New Batman Adventures kept most of the original cast, but recast Batgirl, Montoya, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Bane, and a few others. Spider-Man Unlimited initially pretended to be loosely in continuity with the preceding Spider-Man animated series, but recast everyone (and soon abandoned the pretense of continuity anyway).

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is online now   Reply With Quote