View Single Post
Old July 19 2012, 01:57 PM   #58
Redfern
Commodore

Re: Futurama Season 7 Discussion Thread

1001001 wrote: View Post
Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
I liked this one. Leela's mom is a good character, and shows with Zapp and Kif are almost always fun.
As for the latest epside, it looked strangely like a DirecTV logo for half an hour...
Oh no! I've been wondering if anyone around here has been caught up in all the BS. I have Comcast, but who's to say they wouldn't get hit, too? I don't want to have to worry about what service/channel combo I have and whether my shows will turn up on time, or to have to read Deadline to find out what's going on. After the Olympics, I'm cutting the cord and switching to Roku/Netflix.
Yes, sadly I am caught up in it. We lost Spike, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon (No Spongebob!)....I hate this stuff.

My son and I love Futurama. I hope they fix this crap soon.

DirecTV victim, er, "customer" here, so I'm in the same sinking boat within shark infested waters. I've missed the last two episodes because (according to DirecTV) Viacom is holding its channels for a rate hike ransom. I'm just glad this first season of "The legend of Korra" had finished before this fiasco. Otherwise I'd REALLY be irked!

Sincerely,

Bill

Freighter Tails: the Misadventures of Mzzkiti
Redfern is offline   Reply With Quote