View Single Post
Old July 17 2012, 06:14 PM   #1137
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

Re: sf/f TV development news - 2012

Sindatur wrote: View Post
RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
^^ Or maybe I just made a funny remark that bounced off of Temis's comment. If mine was insulting, then I guess hers was worse, right?
That's not the way reads, especially since Temis points out, it's those of us, like on the board who are the exception (IE: We're the ones driving up the numbers by seeing it multiple times) IMHO. The General Audience might see it again, with another group of folks, but, they're not likely to watch it 3 or 4 or 5 times, like many of us

Not liking someone is fine, posting about that is fine, it's when that post comes off as personally offensive it's not fine
Also, what I said is unquestionably true. Most people don't think about the movies they watch or shows they see, beyond the immediate experience. Nor should they. The last movie I saw was The Avengers and before that, The Hunger Games. I'm sure that there are True Believers for both that are incensed at those movies, but I can't waste my time worrying about that. I'd never be able to watch movies at all if I were inclined to let them take over my life. it's absurd enough that I'm even thinking about one movie three years after it debuted.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote