View Single Post
Old July 16 2012, 06:41 PM   #60
RoJoHen
Awesome

Re: Joss Whedon Remains Undecided About ĎAvengers 2′

Sysyphyx wrote: View Post
Neroon wrote: View Post
Sysyphyx wrote: View Post

You know, the only reason l came back and quoted the other person is because they had the audacity to try to tell me that l didn't have a place in this discussion. Now, heres another asshole doing the same thing.

l don't really give a shit lf l offend all of you Buffy freaks with my comments. The fact is, l have one view of the show while you guys have another. Hell, just recently l was on another thread about J.J. Abrams and his Star Trek films where the discussion got sidetracked into LOST, of which l am a huge fan. When people started coming on and bad-mouthing that particular show l didn't tell them "you have no ldea what you're talking about" or "go away". You fucking thread police can kiss my ass.

And by the way, Kelthaz, the "discussion" l joined here was about Joss Whedon's possible involvement with Avengers 2, not how many cream-pies Buffy gave out in the locker room.
Infraction for flaming. Comments to PM.

You are more than welcome to express your opinions, but there are guidelines as to just how.
Oooh. l'm real scared.

So apparently, on this forum, the guidelines only apply to people who express their opinions and then defend themselves when they are called out by other members who form the differing Majority. Wow. Sounds like a fascist regime to me. Fuck the lot of ya.
Opinions are fine. You just can't call people assholes.