Old July 16 2012, 01:56 PM   #50
SalvorHardin
Rear Admiral

View SalvorHardin's Twitter Profile
Re: Joss Whedon Remains Undecided About ĎAvengers 2′

Sysyphyx wrote: View Post
Kelthaz wrote: View Post
Sysyphyx wrote: View Post
lf you were able to read properly through all that red nerd rage of yours you would know that what l said was l never watched it "much". l did watch it enough to get a clue and form an opinion, and l'm standing by my "tweeny bullshit" assessment. So take your little piece of advice and shove it up- nah. l guess l'll be the gentleman here. A good day to you, sir.
"I don't like Buffy" is an opinion.
"Buffy is tweeny bullshit" is factually incorrect.

I suggest learning the difference between fact and opinion before joining a discussion.
You know, the only reason l came back and quoted the other person is because they had the audacity to try to tell me that l didn't have a place in this discussion. Now, heres another asshole doing the same thing.

l don't really give a shit lf l offend all of you Buffy freaks with my comments. The fact is, l have one view of the show while you guys have another. Hell, just recently l was on another thread about J.J. Abrams and his Star Trek films where the discussion got sidetracked into LOST, of which l am a huge fan. When people started coming on and bad-mouthing that particular show l didn't tell them "you have no ldea what you're talking about" or "go away". You fucking thread police can kiss my ass.

And by the way, Kelthaz, the "discussion" l joined here was about Joss Whedon's possible involvement with Avengers 2, not how many cream-pies Buffy gave out in the locker room.
Good thing you're mature and above any tweeny bullshit.

SalvorHardin is offline   Reply With Quote