View Single Post
Old July 16 2012, 05:20 AM   #13
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: Breaking Bad - Season 5

Why is Walt on the run? Does he find reason to suspect the hard drive wasn't wiped? After seeing Mike find out about Gus and his subsequent reaction, for a second I thought he must be running from Mike, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I wonder if this is going to be this season's arc story which isn't explained until the season finale -- like the plane crash a few seasons back.

Skylar's initial reaction to Ted in the hospital seemed totally in character for her. But in a concession to how her character has developed over the last four seasons, so did "good". Skylar has gone full "Carmella Soprano" on us.

Well, it's confirmed now that Walt poisoned the kid. The scene with Walt and Saul was by far my favorite of the episode. My, how the dynamic of that relationship has changed. Walt is now too dangerous and too much of a scumbag even for Saul.

I can hardly wait to see what happens when Jesse finds out that Walt used two people who Jesse loved to manipulate him into doing what Walt wanted him to.
gblews is offline   Reply With Quote