View Single Post
Old July 16 2012, 01:59 AM   #45
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

the G-man wrote: View Post
Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread.
Kind of defeats the point of a discussion forum, and we're allowed to comment and express views as we please.
If "we're" allowed to express views as 'we" please, the OP--as one of "us," is allowed to post these threads.

And, of course, if someone makes inappropriate or off topic comment [on any thread] it's fine and dandy to comment on why it was inappropriatem etc. Same with posting a thread in the "wrong" forum or any other violation of forum rules.

Beyond that, there are many threads here that don't interest various people here. I, for example, don't give a damn about "My Little Pony," and never did. With that in mind, should I show up on a MLP thread and complain about its existence, on the premise that it's a discussion forum and I'm "we're allowed to comment...as we please"?

Again, if you don't like the babe threads, don't read them. That makes way more sense then trying to stop them.
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism. No idea what that's a problem for you.