View Single Post
Old July 12 2012, 11:42 AM   #367
Nelly334
Lieutenant

Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Nelly334 wrote: View Post
iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
I care very little about the American Civil War (just as I wouldn't expect people to care --or know-- very much about Italian Unification, for example), but advocating that people should be killed because they are "a bad person"... well, that's a comment a bad person would make, don't you think?

Beyond that, apology of slavery leaves me rather puzzled.

The water in Greece gave me the worst episode of the runs I ever experienced in my life. Still, I'll endure it again rather than being a slavery apologist.

Actually, we are doing fine. Some troubles here and there, sure, but who never had them? In the end, I vastly prefer our current peaceful incarnation to ther raging colonialist arseholes we were in the past centuries.

Anyway: Slaveholders' Confederation, colonialist Europe... it seems you are quite adulatory of evil governments, aren't you.
You act like a powerful government that actually serves its citizens is a bad thing, ...bad people can't always be "fixed" and its often easier just to get rid of them.
That's why the Confederacy was crushed.
No that is false, it was not in the Unions interest to lose so many young men in the war, that was a weak scared man in a stupid hat.
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote