View Single Post
Old July 12 2012, 08:51 AM   #299
J. Allen
Dancing on Rainbows

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Nelly334 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Nelly334 wrote: View Post
I hate yankee arrogance, your vulgar nature however makes further replies with you useless in this regard.
I don't like bigots, and I don't like Confederate sympathizers, and I feel they are one and the same. I offer them no respect because they deserve none.

This movie might become a cult classic, because people like vampires, and people love Abraham Lincoln and see him as a hero. Was he flawed? Yes. Was he better than the alternative? Absolutely.
I have not said one racist thing, I respect my ancestors including the ones who fought against britain in the revolutionary war and ones who fought against the union during the civil war, the ones who deserve zero respect are the yankees who have managed to fool themselves into thinking they were heros, instead of the truth, they were murderers, rapists and tyrants.
You're cute.
Anyhoo, that's enough thread derailing about ancestral shit that doesn't matter anymore. Back to the movie!

From what I've read of the reviews, the premise has been more popular than the actual execution. While I'm still wanting to see it, I'm wondering whether they managed to blunder so simple a fantastic concept as this one.
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote