Thread: Ancient Aliens
View Single Post
Old July 12 2012, 07:28 AM   #161
PurpleBuddha
Rear Admiral

Re: Ancient Aliens

Alidar Jarok wrote: View Post
throwback wrote: View Post
I know that the Neanderthals didn't create a civilization, yet I also know that they were intelligent and that some of them had sex with humans. So, for a brief period of history, humans were in contact with and interacting with another intelligent life form. Why do we forget that?
I have to point out also that Neanderthal were human. In addition, the conclusion that the two ever mated is highly controversial and disputed. I know anthropologists that are proponents of the theory and those that think it's scientific nonsense.

Shit, I find it inconceivable that they didn't mate. There are people that fuck animals. And never mind that, what about women being abducted by one side or the other? Granted, I am not talking about evidence here, but unless the argument is that the two groups never came into contact with one another, I can't see it.

-Ronald Reagan
PurpleBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote