View Single Post
Old July 9 2012, 03:59 PM   #40
Scout101
Admiral

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Think we're kinda making my point. Not a lot of activity, and from those that are a little more active, it's mostly the 'I'll do a little when i can'. I'm not all that more active than most, doing daily DOFFing for a few min a day, then usually a few STF runs a couple nights a week.

Not saying we should be going at this hard, but it just doesn't feel like we'll get far with the current numbers and activity level.

If we can find another group to merge with (or actively start grabbing smaller fleets to join us), we can get this thing going, and our contributions will get us there. If it's just us, we don't seem like we're going to make it with a Fleet focus this season. Would prefer a merger, as I'd hate to have to go join a random group to get the benefits that an active Fleet are going to provide...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote