View Single Post
Old July 2 2012, 01:59 AM   #78
Adm_Hawthorne
Admiral

View Adm_Hawthorne's Twitter Profile
Re: RIZZOLI & ISLES tv series and book series disscusions and comment

JanewayRulz! wrote: View Post
timothy wrote: View Post
So true but that is tnt for you. Now next week we have a case involving isles's mother. You know the one from the picture. This could be a really good one.

And if you have not started on any of the books yet do so. They are way darker and different than show.
Yeah... I'm looking forward to meeting Maura's Mother too. One wonders if we are ever going to see the two Mothers go head to head over Maura... and which side Angela is going to come down on if there is a "fight".

As for the books, I've shied away from them since I thought I read somewhere (?) that in the books its mostly Rizzoli... vs Rizzoli and Isles.

ETA: Kudos to TNT for renewing already. Its not perfect, but it IS fun!
I don't think we're going to see a fight between Hope and Constance. I do think we'll see behavioral traits between Hope and Maura that make it in-you-face obvious that Hope is Maura's biological mother. Plus, Sharon Lawrence and Sasha Alexander have an uncanny resemblance to each other.

I adore Tess. She's a sweetheart, and she's a lot of fun to talk to. I think it's interesting that she was a medical doctor before moving into novel writing, which is why the books are so accurate, but I've tried reading them. It's hard for me because t's too dark for me.

Also keep in mind the novels and books are two completely different things. The only real similarity between the two are names, professions, and genders.
Adm_Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote