Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old June 30 2012, 09:35 PM   #1377
Kruezerman
Fleet Captain

Re: Mass Effect 3

STR wrote: View Post
TheGodBen wrote: View Post
I kinda agree. For the slides showing the rebuilt London, repaired Citadel, and baby Krogan, those work well as artwork as they're aspirational, they're the future that the characters want yet not necessarily the future they will have. The galaxy could slide back into conflict, but in the days following the victory they are dreaming of a better tomorrow.
By personal favorite was Zaeed sitting on a beach chair with a drink in his hand. He hadn't dropped the armor, which tells you he probably wasn't retired.

In fact, my cutscenes pretty much showed everyone from ME2. Which was fine by me, I liked them more than the original group (aside from the ones that stuck with me through the end). That was the destruct ending with enough points to get the "Not Actually Dead" ending. I saw no Geth after the fleet roll call. Which is also okay. All you need, with the upgrade Legion disseminated himself for, is for one platform to survive. What are the odds that none of them were able to jump away from Earth?

You still probably wipe EDI, but that's the least evil ending of the three, IMO. As a CO, I have the authority to sacrifice those under my command (with the obligation to avoid that if at all possible). I do not have the right to make a decision for everyone in the universe. I do not think it is a good idea for one being to control all the power of the whole Reaper race.
Still, I suppose it's just a sucky choice. I went with synthesis because it offered the least amount of loss compared to the amount gained.
Kruezerman is online now   Reply With Quote