View Single Post
Old June 28 2012, 07:30 PM   #2027
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
but will need to do some serious grinding to get the remaining couple hundred c-points needed for the Thunderchild.
You know you can like 1500 or so zen which can be converted into close to 1200 or so C-points if you do the Netflix 1 month trial and if you cancel your account before the free month is up you can do it without spending money.

And it works through paypal so you don't have to give out credit card info.
Where is this offer posted and if I do register for the free promo, when would I get the c-points - right away or at the end of the one month? Curious to know if I was to register this weekend, if I would have the c-points to spend on the ship sale. If they offer the c-points as soon as you register, could I cancel the subscription right after?
They have a link to in at the forums along with advertisements for other free zen offers.

I managed to get the zen the same day I registered it just took a few hours to go through.

After that you have to convert the zen to c-points which you should be able to do if you have merged accounts.

If it says something about needing a level 10 character try making new alt real quick thats what made it work for me.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote