Thread: The Newsroom.
View Single Post
Old June 26 2012, 01:40 AM   #9
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Newsroom.

A friend once told me that Popeye is to Spinach like Aaron Sorkin is to Cocaine.

Although he's probably been clean for years.

Although, if we believe Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Aaron only does TV when he fails some drug test to pass a physical for the insurance paperwork to work on a movie set... Or are we suppose to believe that that is just a fictional supposition?

In the Final episode of GCB, Aaron's tiny blond exgirlfriend screamed at the top of her lungs, "Why you're all just a bunch of "Crazy Christians!" which had me wonder, that if the entire run of Enterprise was just a holodeck adventure for Riker, that the entire run of GCB might have been the 7 minute skit called Crazy Christians that got Matt Albie fired years earlier which was finally proformed after the closing credits rolled to the pilot of Studio 60 on he Sunset Strip.

I can think of three times in my life I have looked up Emily Mortimor on IMDB marvelling "Who is this most beautiful woman in the world I have never seen before?" only to conclude... "OH! it's her again!" It does seem impossible that I can forget that I am desperately in love with people I have never met, but that's just the world.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote