View Single Post
Old June 23 2012, 05:41 PM   #38
SicOne
Commodore

Re: New UK (& Other?) Partwork - Official Star Trek Starship Collectio

Technobuilder wrote: View Post
I live in the US, so I sadly can't get in on this offer... which is a shame really, because I have disposible income for the first time in many years and have always wanted some nice Star Trek Ship Models to replace the Joy I had from the Mirco Machines Days.

I recaptured some of that fun with the DieCast BSG ships... never did get them all though, bugger all they were hard to find.
Therin of Andor wrote: View Post
Technobuilder wrote: View Post
I have disposible income for the first time in many years and have always wanted some nice Star Trek Ship Models to replace the Joy I had from the Mirco Machines Days.
Hero Clix ships?:

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=i...eroclix&page=1
Technobuilder, I too still have many of the older MicroMachines as well. A few years back, some outfit called Johnny Lightning put out a handful of Trek ships, of which I found only 2:Voyager and the modified-Enterprise-D from "All Good Things". I have yet to see any more of the Johnny Lightning ships, but I haven't looked too hard for them. They're about "6" long or so. The Titanium Series of BSG ships were pretty good as well, heavily detailed. Do you happen to know if they produced a larger Pegasus, like they did with an "8" or "9" Galactica?

Therin, the HeroClix ships went fairly quickly. I don't know how much they're going for on eBay, but I did see only one of them in person, the Defiant. It was somewhat out of proportion, a little skinnier and longer and with less depth than I expected the ship to have. And IIRC the nacelles were parallel with the hull rather than tapering back like we know the ship to be.
SicOne is offline   Reply With Quote