View Single Post
Old June 22 2012, 08:00 PM   #832
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Heroic Age/Avengers Ongoing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

^^^
That fast huh? Essentially the life span of the creator. You'd think there would be a way to push back and extend that. So why then wouldn't say Mickey Mouse be in the Public Domain? Or some Golden Age Comic characters including Superman, Batman and Captain America.

Read Punisher #12 - I really liked this issue, despite a few pages of non dialogue with the Frank/Rachel fight. What sold it for me was it showed me two things. 1. Frank really would like a partner in his war. He doesn't want to really be alone. Rachel as a Marine and woman fills the roles quite nicely. 2. Rachel has what it takes. Not only could she land blows on Frank but could take and bounce back from the punishment he dealt out. As he points out to her though she needs to hone her mental state if she is going to fully commit to the war. Does her war extend past taking down The Exchange(the group that killed her husband and wedding party). I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Avenging Spider-man #8: I'm not actively reading the Spiderbooks so my question is this: Is Silver Sable really dead? If so what are the apparent loop holes. Like other characters she'll be back some way, some how--it's why I'm not too worked up about it. Comic deaths have for sometime lost their shock value over the last decade.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote