View Single Post
Old June 21 2012, 10:54 PM   #21
arsenal6
Ensign

Re: New Fan Collective????

Here are the list of all the episode that the Romulans have appeared on every Episode of every series:
  • TOS films:
    • Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • JJ AbRahams Star Trek
  • TNG: (21)
    • The Neutral Zone
    • Contagion
    • The Enemy
    • The Defector*
    • Tin Man
    • Future Imperfect
    • Data's Day
    • The Drumhead
    • The Mind's Eye
    • Redemption
    • Redemption II
    • Unification I*
    • Unification II*
    • The Next Phase
    • Face of the Enemy
    • Birthright, Part I
    • Birthright, Part II
    • The Chase
    • Timescape
    • The Pegasus
    • All Good Things*
  • TNG films
    • Star Trek Generations (Romulan corpse)
    • Star Trek Nemesis
  • DS9: (16)
    • The Search, Part I
    • The Search, Part II
    • Visionary
    • Improbable Cause
    • The Die is Cast
    • Homefront
    • In Purgatory's Shadow
    • By Inferno's Light
    • In the Pale Moonlight*
    • Tears of the Prophets
    • Image in the Sand
    • Shadows and Symbols
    • Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
    • When It Rains...
    • The Dogs of War
    • What You Leave Behind
  • VOY(6)
    • Eye of the Needle
    • Unity
    • Message in a Bottle*
    • Infinite Regress
    • Flesh and Blood (hologram only)
    • Q2(hologram only)
I know its much but I think they should bring all the Episodes in Bold instead of having some , just to have an insight what they are. I too think having these fan collection is great way of having all your episodes instead of having the entire box set.
Anyway there were incidents where Romulans has help the Federation as seen on ST TNG - this should also be included and a back ground story of how the earth Romulan war started.
The Star indicates my favorite episodes
Also I found this gem on Alpa-memory site

"The Romulans would have had a grander future had the animated series Star Trek: Final Frontier been produced instead of Star Trek: set in the a war caused by Omega particle detonations (which was not actually the Romulans' fault) permitted them to conquer Qo'noS, destroy Andoria, and forced the Vulcans to leave the Federation to negotiate reunification. The Earth-Romulan War was also intended to be explored in the fifth season of Star Trek: Enterprise and the film Star Trek: The Beginning, neither of which were produced. Brannon Braga and Manny Coto considered making "Future Guy" a Romulan and revealing T'Pol's father was a Romulan agent."
and

"Diane Duane created her own take on the Romulans in her novels, in which she reveals their true name to be the Rihannsu. Duane also depicted the Romulans as being extinct in the mirror universe novel Dark Mirror, as they chose to commit mass suicide rather than become subjects of the Terran Empirefollowing the Battle of Cheron
Much of the Romulans' origins are explored in the Vulcan's Soul trilogy and the five Rihannsu books. Both sources agree that the exodus was led by S'task, a former disciple of Surak. In Duane's novel The Romulan Way, as the inhabitants of the planet Vulcan turn to the philosophy of Surak en masse, the followers of S'task decide that they can no longer remain on Vulcan. As part of their exodus, they intentionally invent a new culture and a new language. In Vulcan's Soul, the Romulans' ancestors left Vulcan as a contingency plan approved by Surak, should the wars on Vulcan have completely destroyed their civilization. The eagle emblem was inspired by a huge bird native to Romulus that clutched eggs in its talons. "
Interesting

Last edited by arsenal6; June 21 2012 at 11:46 PM.
arsenal6 is offline   Reply With Quote