God Bless America - free admission
Prometheus 3D - free admission
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - free admission
Rock of Ages - free admission
That's My Boy - free admission
Cursed - DVD
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter 3D - free screenin'
Escape 2000 (1982) - free admission

Went to a free advanced 3D screenin' of ALVH earlier this evenin', but since half the theater was roped off for press and certain winners were given priority access to the theater, despite it bein' first come, first seated, I wound up in the front row.

And I don't care how good a movie ya think ya may have made, nothin' looks good in the front row, especially when ya are wearin' 3D glasses.

So, I'll have to go see it again after it opens Friday, and I'll be sure to get a better seat.

After that, I wound up at the Drafthouse Village for a Summer of '82 movie, Escape 2000 (also called Turkey Shoot and Blood Camp Thatcher accordin' the information at IMDB.com). An Australian movie from 1982, its set in the "near future" where dissidents are put into concentration camps. This particular camp administrator prefers to hunt the dissidents with other government officials. And they get a dissident who won't be silenced...

The movie was insanely stupid, and if it had been even more stupid, it may have circled back around to brilliant, but it wasn't, so it didn't.

I've got passes to see Pixar's Brave tomorrow night, and there's a plan to see Prometheus with a friend, too.