View Single Post
Old June 17 2012, 06:09 PM   #230
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

Maffew from Botchamania tweeted the other day, something that I'd never thought I'd see from him...that Impact Wrestling was the best weekly wrestling show on television!

Smackdown? What's that?

As for Unifying the World Title...I think that ship has long since sailed. Vince seems quite content on having one champion on each show still. I'm still pleasantly surprised we're even getting a redesigned title, since he reportedly views the belts as nothing more than show props now.

This I think is what happens when no one is around to solidly challenge Vince McMahon. He has no challenge, no reason to be creative in the first place. Impact Wrestling seems to refuse to step up to the plate despite trying any number of things over the last few years, I dunno. We're in a current state of meh, I don't see how we are going to get out of it. I mean how the hell do you botch the return of Brock Lesnar? Oh yeah...by involving him in a power struggle story arc with Big Johnny. Sigh. CORNETTE FACE!!!

Kevin Nash is disappointed that he didn't have a chance to face Punk and thinks he could have helped to put him over (not that Punk ever needs it) and he wants ONE MORE MATCH!!! Despite the fact that after he had the match with Paul he was gushing and thanking everyone on twitter afterwards, he seems disappointed. I just don't think the condition his body is in right now he could have a decent match with anyone.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10025748.shtml

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.

Last edited by Admiral_Young; June 17 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote