View Single Post
Old June 16 2012, 05:24 PM   #208
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Holy ....! Doctor Who/Star Trek Crossover coming From IDW!

There are times Rich Johnston does valuable work, and there are times the man's a total shitstirrer.

This is a case of the latter.

Tony Lee himself said in response to Rich's article:
Where it's true I have left the book after issue four, it was after discussions with IDW, discussions that also involved my next project and the legwork needed to ensure it could hit the ground running, legwork that would interrupt my duties on this book. I was involved in the plotting of all eight issues, but as for scripting I will indeed be reading it as a fan with the others when it comes out.

As for relations breaking down with the Tiptons, the last time I spoke to them we had no issues, and they understood why I was moving onto the next project.

I couldn't possibly comment on anything else involving the book because as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing worth commenting on.

The cover does look pretty swish though!

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote