View Single Post
Old June 14 2012, 07:08 PM   #45
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

Re: The All-New DALLAS!

Peacemaker wrote: View Post
Sure, absolutely, JR was the best thing there. I'm just saying that they should have tried harder to get youngsters with at least a tenth of his or Bobby's awesomeness. I don't want to sit through twenty minutes of metrosexual whining before I get to see the real stars kick ass.
One of the missed opportunities...When Chris told John Ross "I know it was you." They were right next to the pool. I sooo wanted him to just grab his ass and toss him in like they used to do to each other back in the day. They do need to tone down the metrosexual whining a bit. It's the 21st century and they are young, so I expect some of it, but it's also Texas - so man them up and let them have an occasional knock-down drag-out or toss them in the pool moment. in other words, cut the crap. Like JR says, look a man in the eye, don't call and text before you do a deal.
They had their one good knock down drag out at the oil derrick, and an old man with stomach cancer managed to break them up, which I think illustrates the point.

-Godzilla, King Of The Monsters
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote