View Single Post
Old June 11 2012, 01:19 AM   #1
BeautifulAndTerribleRomantic
love me and despair

ENTER! Avatar Contest: Resolutions / Tuvok

Last time in the Voyager Avatar Contest...

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
The poll is closed and this weekís Big Winners are HopefulRomantic and Praetor_Shinzon!

In the episode contest, HopefulRomanticís bittersweet picture of Tuvix and Kes won the first prize.

My dramatic close-up of Tuvix came in second.

Praetor_Shinzonís avatar of the exotic Forra Gegen got the most votes in the Voyager Theme contest.

JiNX-01 snatched the second prize with another exotic alien whose name I didnít bother to look up.

HopefulRomantic and Praetor_Shinzon share the first prize in the Kiefer Sutherland Lovefest contest.

Yours truly won the second prize with a bloodthirsty version of Kiefer.

Praetor_Shinzon will you please choose a new theme for the Voyager contest?

I guess itís only fair to let HopefulRomantic choose a new theme for the Random Theme contest. You have also the honour of organizing the next contest, HR!

Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to all participants and voters!
Thank you again for the votes. Great Kiefer entries, everyone.

The next episode is "Resolutions," and Praetor_Shinzon has given us the theme Tuvok.

The Random Theme this round will be Harryhausen Monsters: any of the creatures brought to life by that master of stop-motion animation, Ray Harryhausen.

I'll put up the voting thread on Saturday evening, Pacific Time.

Let's get things started, shall we?

Episode:

Theme:

Random Theme: