View Single Post
Old June 8 2012, 05:01 PM   #134
Christopher
Writer

Re: They are going ahead with a Justice League movie

Out Of My Vulcan Mind wrote: View Post
More from Cosmic Book News (for whatever it turns out to be worth):

• The Justice League movie is David Yates' to lose; he is the heavy favorite to become director of the movie.• The look of the film will not be as colorful or as bright as Marvel's The Avengers — which looked like a comic book in real life.
• The Justice League Movie will look like an epic blockbuster film in tone with The Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel, which is something Warner Bros. is keen on — to avoid similarities with The Avengers.
• Christopher Nolan is "godfathering" the project from a distance, meaning more or less Warner Bros. went to him and asked his opinions and how he would he do things.
• Christopher Nolan may well be credited as an Executive Producer on the film with wife Emma Thomas.
Again, mostly plausible claims, but maybe a bit too obvious, so I'm still not convinced these rumors are real.

And since when did The Avengers not look like an epic blockbuster film? Not to mention that, although I haven't seen any Man of Steel clips yet, I'd be very surprised if the look of Snyder's film was the same as that of Nolan's films.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote