View Single Post
Old June 6 2012, 12:23 AM   #109
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Re: David Brin's latest novel, and a TED talk

Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
There was a point where I might have taken you seriously, but all this near religious drivel without any evidence makes more than two seconds of reading any of your posts just register as...well,

Have fun dying of old age waiting for the AIRapture.
Actually, Im the one supplying support for my claims...you can't supply evidence for something that hasn't happened yet, only evidence to where it might lead. The reason I am so confident is that barring disaster (asteroids, war, etc) we know some things WILL happen, based on exponential growth, such as Moore's Law, or the equivalent law in biotechnology...since biotech became and info tech, it is now even exceeding Moore's law.

http://www.singularitysymposium.com/...c-biology.html

I'm not waiting for anything, all I have to do is live (although I have recently dabbled in design for virtual worlds, my tiny contribution to the Singularity). Have fun burying your head in the sand and being oblivious to the world around you. If you can't discuss it without being childish, you don't have to be part of the conversation.

RAMA