View Single Post
Old June 5 2012, 08:12 PM   #9
Locutus of Bored
Furfallin'

Re: Most Anticlimactic Movie Deaths

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
Why is Samuel L. Jackson's death in Deep Blue Sea considered anti-climatic. I thought it was shocking and completely unexpected. It seemed like he was the main hero of the movie and then bam! He's dead and gone. I loved it. In fact it was the best and most clever part of that turkey of a film.
Yeah, that scene was the only redeeming factor of an otherwise garbage movie. Total shock and not anti-climactic at all. Who got a better death? The guy thrown into glass by the shark? Helicopter crash people? The woman who got bit in the crotch? Really bad CGI main character death at the end?

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
Count Dukuu in Revenge of the Sith. Yoda couldn't even beat him in AOTC yet Anikin can easily do it in the third. Yeah so he turns into Darth Vader, but still.
Yoda was in Tasmanian Devil mode and dominating the dojo after about only twenty seconds of fighting, which is why Dooku had to go for the diversion of toppling the tower thingie on Obi-Wan and Anakin. Sadly Obi-Wan, despite being conscious and seeing what was going on, couldn't overcome the pain of his minor little boo-boos and levitate the thing on his own, thus allowing Dooku to escape.
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Locutus of Bored is offline   Reply With Quote