View Single Post
Old June 3 2012, 07:20 PM   #51
ICW
Lieutenant Commander

Re: new canon vs novelverse: worst case scenario

Dimesdan wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
Dimesdan wrote: View Post
Why does it bother you so much Chris? You seem to expel a lot of energy on these exercises.
Why do you assume it "bothers" me? It puzzles me when people assume every discussion on a BBS must be somehow personal or emotionally motivated.
You come on here and contradict people over sometimes trivial matters, write walls of text outlining why in very detailed ways that they're wrong.

So yeah, maybe you don't mean to come across as you do, you may actually believe you're not making it personal, but given you directly quote people and often write walls of text, it doesn't come across like that and given you always seem to contradict someone regarding canon/continuity/whatever when the topic comes up, it does give the impression it bothers you.

If it really doesn't matter to you, why spend so much time and energy trying to educate people on differences that rather frankly doesn't matter.
I tend to agree. I think Christopher means to give factual information but it comes off as if he's very irked, rather than just providing factual information.
ICW is offline   Reply With Quote