View Single Post
Old May 31 2012, 10:10 PM   #148
Admiral Bear
Captain

Re: Star Trek London - All 5 captains to be there!

kehlan wrote: View Post
you should be very careful about making false accusations. As of today, Treble Ace are still registered as active on the companies register. It is also slanderous/libellous to call the organiser a con man.
I was at Treble Ace, they allowed us to run a stall there for Macmillan Cancer support and were a great group to work with. In no way do you have any grounds to accuse them of anything illegal and I strongly suggest you retract that accuation.
Erm. .do you have any idea of what happened there on Sunday from the moment the doors opened? I don't think you do. It was called advertising fraud with a big F. I suggest you look on the GSITG Facebook page at some of the comments threatening Treble Ace with Trading Standards (while the page is still there that is.)

Of course Joiner spreads rumours to try and put people out of business, although rumours are preferable to actually poaching other organisers guests after contracts have been signed. The one thing even I have to give him credit for is his ability to actually remain (just about and most of the time) on the right side of being legal.

And it's one the guests from GSITG who tweeted this morning that TA had gone bust. Joiner's nowhere to be seen on this one.

I suggest you be careful about who you defend, especially as you've associated a large national cancer charity with an event, the organiser of which appears to have run off with quite a lot of people's money.