View Single Post
Old May 30 2012, 07:49 PM   #4283
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

When I recently decided to give the New 52 a chance, I bought a whole bunch of issues #1 after Comixology dropped the ones from the "First Wave" to 99 cents.

I dropped Batman: The Dark Knight after that issue, and dropped Detective Comics after issue #4. I've also dropped Aquaman (after 4 issues); Batwing (after #4); Green Lantern: New Guardians (after #4); Justice League International (after #6); and Red Lanterns, Superman, and Teen Titans, all after their respective #1. I dropped Justice League after its first issue, then decided to give it another try with issues 7 and 8 but have since returned to the original decision.

I'm definitely keeping Action Comics, Batgirl, Batman, Batman and Robin, and Nightwing. I'm on the fence with Batwoman, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman. I've still only read the first issue for both Green Lantern and GL Corps, so can't categorize either of those titles yet. I'm thinking about giving I, Vampire and Earth 2 a chance, and am definitely going to try out Batman Incorporated.
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote