View Single Post
Old May 30 2012, 07:09 PM   #4329
HappyDayRiot
Commodore

Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

Roger Wilco wrote: View Post
Mutant Ninja Turtles?
That was my guess I'm almost disappointed at what it really is - thanks both!

Quite an exciting few days for a post-season. The League One play-off final had the most incredible shoot-out I've seen in a long time.

Chelsea get Hazard (for silly money, frankly). United get Kagawa. I reckon United might have the better deal you know - Hazard seems to love himself a bit too much and thinks he's better than he actually is.

Liverpool apparently get Brendan Rodgers. Who the hell is going to go to Swansea and continue their style of football? Do I even care? I'd fancy good money on both Liverpool and Swansea getting relegated actually - long shot, but Rodgers isn't walking into a readymade set-up there and had a hell of a lot of work to do to get them playing how he'd like. It could go hilariously wrong. And poor old Swansea, cast aside, managerless, with their record transfer in the balance and the entire league swarming over their stars all summer.

I'm glad I only have to worry about dodgy transfers from Peterborough and Coventry