Re: Law & Order:SVU-Has It Gone Down The Crapper?
- None of the main cast members were killed off.
- However: A dead hooker - slit throat - was placed in Cragen's bed, and there's blood on his hands.
- This dead hooker was a key witness in the war between two rival escorts/pimps.
- Implication is that the ex-SVU detective, Cassidy, did it. Cassidy was working for one of the pimps, albeit undercover - though he didn't say who he was working for. He would know how to get into Cragen's apartment and plant the body there.
- I highly doubt the intent was to frame Cragen for the hooker's death; her throat was slit, but unless somebody discovers the murder weapon (which we never saw), there'd be no way to prove Cragen did it. As for how the blood got on his hands: probably was put there by whoever put the girl's body in the bed. I mean, we all know Cragen is not a murderer, and if he HAD done it, there'd be blood all over him and the bed, not just his hands. It was probably just to send a message, like the horse head in The Godfather.
Does anyone know if there have been any confirmed departures from the show? AFAIK, the only characters who are definitely returning are Fin and Benson since their actors have signed contracts for next year. And I highly doubt they'll let the newbies (Amaro and Rollins) go, they're the future of the show.
Richard Belzer may or may not be back. Munch didn't appear in the finale, nobody even mentioned his name...
"Pitching is simple -- cheese for the kitchen and a yakker for the kudo." - Dennis Eckersley
Last edited by Mr. Laser Beam; May 24 2012 at 11:29 PM.