View Single Post
Old May 24 2012, 05:11 PM   #60
Mage
Commodore

Re: Typhon Pact: Plagues of Night by DRGIII Review Thread (Spoilers!)

zarkon wrote: View Post
Wow, I can't imagine much that's ruder than what's in your edit! Not to worry though, I've got a pretty thick skin.

MatthiasRussell wrote: View Post
I wasn't a fan of RBOE but I'm intrigued enough to want to know where DRG III is going with with Sisko. Besides, he has a track record of so many great books that I wouldn't stop reading just for one I book I didn't like.
Awesome, will be interested to know what you think of it!

Zarkon, if you feel that I implied your level was low, I apologize. That was not my intention. I purposefully try to NOT get involved in big discussions online, since they have a tendency to get out of hand. I myself have, on occasion, said things I'm not proud of. That was the level I was referering to. I can see how it might have come across to you as an insult towards you. So for that, again, my apologies.
What I said, was indeed a low blow towards you, one that you did not deserve. I've had a crappy day, and made a post that vented my anger in a wrong way. Since you did not deserve such a comment, I decided to edit my post. I see that the edit itself isn't a very smart move either though.