It might be a little early to say this, but I'll be shocked if another match this year tops Bryan vs. Punk at OTL.
It was good, but I can name several matches that were superior efforts including:
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito (NJPW 40th Anniversary Show)
- Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin (ROH Showdown in the Sun 2)
- Undertaker vs. Triple H (Wrestlemania XXVIII)
- Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan (Extreme Rules)
- John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules)
maybe Punk/Bryan II can top their OTL match.
I'm thinking we might see the return of the "Iron Man" match as this feud progresses. The emphasis is firmly set on both performers and how they have made it to the big time, whilst still highlighting their respective characters and gimmicks - which caters to both the hardcore and casual fans.