View Single Post
Old May 20 2012, 06:25 PM   #149
Mr Silver
Rear Admiral

Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

Ghost Bones wrote: View Post
I've started writing for Bleacher Report. Naturally I'm filled with great pride.

Here's my first article:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...thout-gimmicks
It's about Rylump.
Great stuff!

So I think in honour of this, I'll go with Ghost Bones' format for my PPV predictions...

Kane vs. Zack Ryder
Who I think will win: Kane
Who I want to win: Zack Ryder
- I think they were really getting somewhere with Ryder, but alas WWE will abort pushes randomly for various reasons (often one's that don't seem just).

Beth Phoenix vs. Layla
Who I think will win: Layla
Who I want to win: Layla
- I'm thinking we might get the return of Kharma tonight following the conclusion (or during, in which this could be a double DQ) to set up a new feud or two.

R- Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger
Who I think will win: R- Truth and Kofi Kingston
Who I want to win: R- Truth and Kofi Kingston
- I'd imagine that this is one of these throwaway PPV matches that is designed to add credibility to the new champs.

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho
Who I think will win: Sheamus
Who I want to win: Randy Orton
- I think WWE is looking at turning Orton heel again, given that he is in danger of gathering dust at his current stage. However, I also think that WWE really wants to continue with Sheamus' push because he's a big guy that is capable of working to a pretty high standard, who is still young and in his prime - If they don't build him up, then gasp! It falls to the likes of Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler to be the top guys and we can't have a WWE without tall, muscular men!

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
Who I think will win: CM Punk
Who I want to win: CM Punk
- I think it would be cool for Daniel Bryan to win, but by doing this they will be giving away their pay off way too early. I look for this feud to continue up until MITB at least.

John Laurinaitis vs. John Cena
Who I think will win: John Laurinaitis
Who I want to win: John Laurinaitis
- I think they've essentially given this match result away by "firing" Big Show and then declaring that should any "contracted" superstar interfere that they will be fired. I'm thinking Show will interfere and cost Cena the match and explain it away as doing what he needed to get his job back.

Last edited by Mr Silver; May 21 2012 at 02:19 AM.
Mr Silver is offline   Reply With Quote