9) Baby Mama (2008) - B-
10) United 93 (2006)
11) Rango (2011) - B
12) The Hunger Games (2012) - B+
13) 21 Jump Street (2012) - B+
14) Goon (2012) - A-
15) The Avengers (2012) - B
16) Cars 2 (2011) - C+

Why do I get the feeling this movie was pretty much Dead on Arrival when it came out. I mean it was a sequel to Pixar's critically worst film (Coming from general consensus) but it's still making a lot of money in merchandising, which continues to surprise me to no end. Well, I hesitated seeing this movie in the theaters because of the bad reviews (And simply just never got around to it) but it's still a Pixar film, I love Pixar films, I really enjoyed the original Cars (Which probably puts me in a minority) and I wanted to give this one a shot.

Suffice it to say I was pleasantly surprised. It had all the aspects that I liked from the first movie, there were some fun lines, and the plots were at least interesting. The theme of friendship took center stage in this movie, unlike the last one where the theme was it's about the journey, not about how you finish. It was pretty much what I expected from a Cars movie.

However, this isn't top notch quality of Pixar, and I think when it comes down to it, that's the main problem everyone had with this movie. This was Mater's movie, and I can only take Larry the Cable Guy in small doses so I felt he was pretty much annoying throughout. Also, the whole Grand Prix plot should have had some kind of conclusion, but we really didn't see any, which was slightly annoying. Despite that though, it was a decent movie (Again, not up to Pixar's standards) and I'm glad I ended up seeing it.

Theater: 5
BluRay: 5 (+1)
On Demand/TV: 1
Itunes: 5