View Single Post
Old May 18 2012, 06:11 AM   #23
Itisnotlogical
Commodore

Re: Just finished KotOR for the first time...

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Reverend wrote: View Post
P.S. I don't know how anyone else feels about this, but I have to say I *hate* The Disciple. I mean bloody hell, I used to think Kaiden and Carth were dull, but this guy makes dishwater look like a veritable kaleidoscope of colour!
I totally agree. I've always hated him.

Not only is he a total bore, but his story is totally irrelevant to anything whereas Handmaiden's is actually tied to one of the main sub-plots.

Not only that, his build design his a joke and is the worst possible combination. He's a total liability.
I remember when I first found him and realized that he was supposed to join my party, I hoped that I'd done something wrong and went back to... Telos? (can't remember the planet's name) to try and grab Handmaiden again. It was so frustrating to look at the party select screen and say "Well, I'm stuck with this guy"
"Good grief. You guys sure know how to make something out of nothing. And then take sides about whether or not it's nothing, and then change your minds and discuss why you thought it was something." - Kestra
Itisnotlogical is offline   Reply With Quote