View Single Post
Old May 17 2012, 01:07 AM   #700
Cap'n Crunch
Captain

Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

I finished Supernatural: Night Terror last night. I really enjoyed it and had a hard time putting it down.
I think this is the best Supernatural novel since Titan Books got the publishing license, narrowly beating KRAD's Heart of the Dragon, and Christa Faust's Coyote's Kiss. I liked the author's style a lot better than those that wrote The Unholy Cause, War of the Sons, and especially One Year Gone. I'm not sure if I like it as much as the first three Supernatural novels published by Harper Collins, Nevermore by KRAD, Witch's Canyon by Jeff Mariotte, and Bone Key by KRAD (anything he write's is good), but it's very close. I was somewhat worried about the quality of Supernatural novels when the three after Heart of the Dragon weren't very good. But then Coyote's Kiss was better, and Night Terror is great, so I'm looking forward to any future novels and hoping they're as good as if not better than Night Terror.
That was a little longer than I intended, but if you're a fan of the series, definitely check this novel out, it's a great read.

I'm now reading Star Trek: Vanguard: Storming Heaven.
Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair. You know that. - John Marston, Red Dead Redemption
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote