View Single Post
Old May 16 2012, 03:11 AM   #158
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes season 2 discussion thread

I thought it was interesting the direction this episode took. I think Skrull Cap is trying to play the long game here. I thought for sure this episode would end with the Avengers finding out he was the Skrull. It was nice seeing that wasn't the case, as I think the eventual payoff will be great.

I think it was a blunder on Tony's part to tell everyone that he got the information from Fury. If he suspected a Skrull, he just blew Fury's cover. I'm interested to see if Skrull Cap is the only Skrull on the team, as Tony did give pretty good reasons for most of the Avengers being possible Skrulls (though, I can't tell if it's a good tactical move for the Skrulls if Carol were a Skrull. On one hand, it brought her in contact with the Kree, on the other hand, she was around a Kree for a long time).
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote