View Single Post
Old May 15 2012, 11:03 PM   #18
firehawk12
Fleet Admiral

Re: Just finished KotOR for the first time...

Reverend wrote: View Post
I've actually gotten my hands on a copy of KotOR 2 and have so far really enjoyed it. The intro level(s) was a bit on the dull side (though nor nearly as bad as Taris) but they managed to break it up a bit with the switching perspectives. However I wouldn't fancy doing that several times for multiple playthroughs mind, that'd be a hell of a slog.

Anyway, I think I'm about half way though having completed Nar Shaadda, (sp?) Danooine and have just gotten to the Mandalorian camp on Dxun.

I have noticed a number of weird bugs, even though I installed the "restored content" mod right from the off. Mostly minor stuff, though I think there's a fairly major on in that I can't seem to find the HK factory and the journal entry for the quest has vanished.
There's a mod to skip the intro, thankfully!

I don't know what the status of the mod is though, but when I was still up on it a year ago, they were doing frequent updates. Although it wouldn't surprise me if there are still some bugs in it.

"How do you trust a nation that's invented Karate? They're standing there in their pajamas... then they kick you in the balls!"
firehawk12 is offline   Reply With Quote