View Single Post
Old May 13 2012, 08:57 PM   #8
Itisnotlogical
Commodore

Re: Just finished KotOR for the first time...

I loved KOTOR 2, but I've had to restart from scratch so many times that I can play the Peragus mission in my sleep. Which is not a good thing, because it's one of my least favorite sections in a Star Wars game ever (aside from that zero-gravity segment in Jedi Outcast). To this day I still have not finished it, and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon because KOTOR 2 strongly dislikes my computer for indeterminate reasons.

It did feel incredibly unfinished when I played through (and almost completed) the game several years ago, though. The Handmaiden's mother subplot in particular was frustrating and confusing... sooo many hours spent going in circles with her dialogue tree.

I did love how it was a totally different take on the Star Wars universe than the black-white, good versus evil noblebright universe that it's always been and added some moral grey areas to decisions. It's one of the reasons I loved Kreia so much, she made you question why you really did things.
"Good grief. You guys sure know how to make something out of nothing. And then take sides about whether or not it's nothing, and then change your minds and discuss why you thought it was something." - Kestra
Itisnotlogical is offline   Reply With Quote