View Single Post
Old May 13 2012, 06:24 PM   #111
Qutluch
Commander

Re: My first voyage with Voyager

AdmiralSteven wrote: View Post
Qutluch wrote: View Post
AdmiralSteven wrote: View Post

I'm coming to this thread a bit late, and I know I don't post here as often as I'd like, but welcome to Trek BBS and Trek in general. I love Star Trek and Voyager's my favorite series out of all of them. You'll love it.
Thank you. I am really excited about VOY! Why is it your favorite?
I like Voyager for the simple reason that they are lost in space and having to deal with new aliens and new situations. I love to travel, and my wife and I went to Germany last year to visit my brother, who's currently living there for work. One day my wife and I were on our on in the local city where my brother lives and wound up getting lost. I had more fun trying to find my way back to my brothers place. We found all kinds of neat little nooks and crannies just by being lost. So that's kind of way I like Voyager, because they're lost and having to find their way back.
That's a great explanation! I too have been lost while on vacation (in downtown Haifa in Israel) and making it back has become one of my favorite stories. It is a unique way to think about VOY, thanks for pointing it out!