View Single Post
Old May 11 2012, 09:12 PM   #100
AdmiralSteven
Lieutenant Commander

Re: My first voyage with Voyager

Qutluch wrote: View Post
I am new to Trek BBS. Actually, I am fairly new to TV and movies in general (despite the fact that I am nearly 30). I never grew up watching TV or movies and my pop culture knowledge is atrocious. My husband decided that he was going to acculturate me starting with Star Trek. I have watched DS9 and TNG. However, since it was my first introduction to Star Trek I feel like I missed a lot of the humor in DS9 and intend to re-watch both DS9 and TNG once I finish the other series. For my first thread, I am going to make a post about each episode that I watch in Voyager. This is my first time viewing Voyager so please feel free to fill me in on any back-stories or information that I am missing.
I'm coming to this thread a bit late, and I know I don't post here as often as I'd like, but welcome to Trek BBS and Trek in general. I love Star Trek and Voyager's my favorite series out of all of them. You'll love it.