Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old May 10 2012, 09:49 PM   #1844
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Location: Beyond the wall of sleep, somewhere south of Seattle.
Re: Minecraft

Heres the update vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Z6c6vExLtTk#!

Love the new cocoa bean pods. (Yaay, cookies for everybody!)

Large Biomes is an okay feature. But lord, does that mean even BIGGER oceans??

But I'm all for the XBox version, even though I'm strictly a pc gamer. Its just a pity that XBoxers can't customize their textures.

Sheep wrote: View Post
It's a pile of wooden blocks vaguely making up four walls with no roof rather than a full house. The Xbox version starts with a tutorial that turns off time for awhile so you can get your bearings, create some tools and get set to finish it off pretty quickly.

I jumped 10 feet when I ran into my first skeleton.
Yep. Thats how it starts. Next you'll want to 'pretty up' your house. Then you'll start to get bored, and want to add more features. Build a bed to make nights pass faster, then go mining to build more efficient tools and better weapons. Then you'll start to wonder whats just beyond that hill over there. Then it'll be time to start farming to keep your health up. Next thing you know, you're got yourself a mansion, an airship, or a whole danged city!

Welcome to our world.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Last edited by Cutter John; May 10 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote