Neroon
Mod of balance

Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

Sci wrote: View Post
Neroon wrote: View Post
This has been a bit of intense tonight!

But one question so far...
Presumably
I had thought of that, but it seems unlikely given that this was a professional hit on Beckett. Leaving behind something like that would strike me as terribly sloppy for someone of that proficiency.

Meanwhile, I'm so glad
True... but maybe it's more a force of habit. After being together for a few years and calling each other by their last names all that time .....

BTW... are spoiler tags really necessary given that this thread is an on-going discussion about the episodes currently on air ... or that have aired, now that S4 is done?

In case anyone is interested, here is the text of Alexis' commencement speech, which granted was somewhat simplistic... but still nice and pretty much in character for the episode:
"There is a universal truth that we all have to face, whether we want to or not. Everything eventually ends. As much as I've looked forward to this day, I've always disliked endings. Last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a close friend. But ... endings are inevitable. Leaves fall. You close the book. You say "goodbye". Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar, everything that was comfortable. We're moving on. But just beause we're leaving, and that hurts, there are some people who are so much a part of us, they'll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our North Star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us always."
- Proverbs 12:20
Neroon is offline   Reply With Quote