View Single Post
Old May 5 2012, 09:03 AM   #12
Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady
Re: Would you have oreferred Captain Gary Janeway???

Tina Lawton wrote: View Post
Timewalker wrote: View Post
I can't even place this actor, except that he had dark hair. *shrug*

But regardless of his opinions on his hypothetical Janeway character's sexuality, it still would have been ridiculous to have lizard babies with Tom Paris.
I have no idea who you are talking about. And I dont' want to know. Because I have been to a party, aaaaannnnd so I don't care.

Janeway was as Janeway was. The greatest two words spoken in the entire seven year run of Voyager:

"I know."
I'm assuming your post was intended to make some kind of sense, but I'm not seeing it.

I haven't watched Voyager in years, partly because for some years I didn't have cable TV, and then I didn't even have a working TV at all. Now I do have both a working TV and cable, but Voyager conflicts with other stuff I watch. So forgive me for not remembering one guest shot on one episode.

And I DESPISE the Enterprise series. I loathe it so much, there are about 2 and a half seasons of it that I've never bothered watching, even once.

I've never watched Alien Nation at all. So I genuinely can't form much of an opinion of whether this actor would have made a good male version of Captain Janeway.

Regardless of whether Janeway was a woman, man, or sentient brussels sprout, the "Janeway and Paris had lizard babies" ending to "Threshold" was MONUMENTALLY STUPID.
"Let's give it to Riker. He'll eat anything!"

For some great Original Series fanfic, check out the Valjiir Continuum!
Timewalker is offline   Reply With Quote