View Single Post
Old May 5 2012, 05:21 AM   #8
JanewayRulz!
Rear Admiral

Re: Would you have oreferred Captain Gary Janeway???

teacake wrote: View Post
I would love to see him as a Trek Captain.

If we had gotten Gary Janeway then all the "psycho" stuff Janeway did would have been relabeled as "badass" stuff. It's an old story.

JRulez, give that man a kiss from me!! (not really, don't want you to get a stalker rep) As you might know Soval is my favorite Vulcan and I'm thrilled for you that you get to see him! Who else is there? Are you having fun? Tell us everything!!!
Graham sat down for the 2 1/2 minute chat during the cocktail party and I did inquire about the Sisko/Janeway story. He said Sisko came down to three guys, and he was 1 of the 2 that didn't get picked.

Janeway came down to 3 guys and 3 gals... I'm not sure if he meant before Bujold was picked or after.

Did have fun with the 4 gals/guy in the autograph line tonight... Eric "The Traveler" Menyuk was hilarious as was Robin Curtis. My friend laughed when Robin saw her carrying a picture of Dr Selar (TNG Vulcan... Suzie Plakson's first role) then looked across the room at Suzie before asking... "Is that redhead Plakson??? I've got to meet her!"

Liked the group we ended up sitting with at the cocktail party, an eclectic bunch and very into all things scifi.

Tomorrow is SIR PATRICK STEWART!

Consider me officially swooning!