View Single Post
Old May 2 2012, 06:18 PM   #313
SantaEddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The North Pole of the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View SantaEddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

My buddy at the toy shop has a buttload of new Vintage Collection figures arriving by the end of this week or the beginning of the next. Dr. Evazan, Kithaba, Nom Anor, 501st Legion Clones, Gamorrean Guards, Aayla Secura, Bespin Outfit Han Solos and even two Wedges!...he says he's expecting no fewer than twenty new 2012 figures to show up and he's letting me have first pick when they arrive. Can't wait...I might snap some pics of my new figures after I decide which ones I'm gonna buy from him. Seems like the entire Wave 4 is coming along with the repacks of some of last year's figures from that same wave assortment(Wedge, Bespin Han, Gamorrean, Rebel Fleet Trooper, etc.).

This will save me the trouble of driving all over the place looking for these in stores, only to waste a lot of gas and come away with empty hands. Face it, a lot of people just aren't going to see the Wedge Antilles repack or even the Bespin Han and Gamorrean...those are way, way too popular and sought after to sit on store pegs for more than a few minutes or, at most, a couple of hours. I had been hoping that the repacks of harder to find 2011 figures would have been distributed in greater numbers, but nope. They'll be just as hard to find as the first releases.

"Don't forget to have a Patrick Swayze Christmas!"
SantaEddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote