View Single Post
Old April 28 2012, 05:46 PM   #112
Mr Silver
Rear Admiral

Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

My Extreme Rules Predictions

Santino Marella (c) vs. The Miz: I'm picking Santino to retain in his usual way because he is very popular at the moment and there is no real harm in him recieving a decent push, even though he is predominantly a comedy character.

Nikki Bella (c) vs. Beth Phoenix: I think there is a possibility that this match will be thrown out and Kharma will end up walking away from Extreme Rules as Diva's Champion. But if this doesn't happen, I pick Nikki to retain

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show (c): We're possibly looking at a match that will favour Cody given the "spin the wheel" stipulation. But I'm predicting that Big Show will retain to extend the feud.

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk (c): I'm picking Punk to win, because it's the only result that makes sense at this stage.

Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan: I don't think for one minute that the enormous popularity that DB has recieved from the audience has convinced WWE to put the WHC back on him. I do think however, that WWE has realised DB's character potential and have decided to keep him in the main event picture. I think that Sheamus will retain, with a good chance of there being a competitive match.

Randy Orton vs. Kane: I'd be very surprised if Kane walked out as the winner, so I'm picking Orton to win.

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar: I think there is a chance that WWE might actually end this match in a no-contest after both men are declared "unable to continue". I think Lesnar is walking out the winner though, in pretty decisive fashion, because he's being built as a legitimately tough guy (which he is) to pose a real threat to either The Rock or The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXIX. I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar became the "first person" (since 03/04) to make Cena submit.

Last edited by Mr Silver; April 28 2012 at 06:11 PM.
Mr Silver is offline   Reply With Quote