View Single Post
Old April 27 2012, 05:34 AM   #248
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post

Looking at your photos my disgruntlement with Hasbro suddenly vanishes. What was that about somebody not being hot about some type of thing? That's a shame.

The thing is, Hasbro can make these characters very accurate for McDonalds, but why not for their main line? Sure, some are coming out now, but they're all the 1 inch models (I had a bunch of those but gave them to my niece last year). They don't have to be brushable for me to want them. I just wish they'd get a move on. I want full sized figurines from Hasbro directly (though these are close), not through McDonalds or whomever.

Oh, and as you can see, Rainbow Dash is in front for obvious reasons (though I love all ponies equally).

Now, the downside to these figurines is that if you can make it out on the sides, their cutie marks are all one color, which is a bit annoying for someone like myself who wants show accurate figurines, and makes no sense when you see 2008's Minty has multiple colors on her cutie mark. Now, here's 2011 Dashie for comparison:

Still, they're the most accurate I've seen. Also, no Applejack hat, which is frustrating, too. I'm wondering if I can find one from a toy collection, like say Barbie, and use it for her hat.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote